Civil Engineering, Computer Science student, Software Developer, fitness enthusiast and MTG Control player.
- Currently graduating as a Civil Engineer, Computer Science, at Universidad de Chile, in Santiago, Chile - dcc.uchile.cl
- Thesis topic: Design and Implementation of an Integrated Framework for Simulating Intelligent Transportation Systems in OMNeT++ and Paramics
- Full document (in spanish) here
- Former exchange student at the CSC in KTH - Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm, Sweden - csc.kth.se
- (Aug 2015 - June 2017) Software Developer and Researcher at NIC Chile Research Laboratories - niclabs.cl
- Research: thesis on Integrating a Wireless Network Simulator (Omnet++) and a Traffic Simulator (Quadstone Paramics) for ITS Applications, under the guidance of Prof. Sandra Céspedes
- (Previous) Designed, implemented and deployed a backend microservice for image management in client-server applications for Android devices.
- (Previous) Design of an early-warning system for bikes in an Intelligent Transport System also under the guidance of Prof. Sandra Céspedes
- (Aug 2013 - June 2017) Teaching Assistant:
- (January 2016) Teaching Assistant at the 2016 Stanford Honors Academy - eduexplora.com
- Beauchef International Community, former member of student board - International Relations
- DEPACHI, developer and founding member - DEPACHI
- Pedalea! Beauchef, bike mechanic and mountainbiker - P!B
- Beauchef En Movimiento, salsa and bachata danser, member of student board - BEM
- Social Dance @ KI, former organizer - Social Dance @ KI
Hobbies and Interests
- Sports: I spend a lot of time mountainbiking and at the gym. I also hold a 1st dan black belt in ATA Taekwondo.
- Dancing: salsa, bachata and some merengue.
- Electronics and hacking in general: "hacking" in the original sense of the word - I'm a Linux enthusiast (fav distro: Arch Linux) and I know my way around electronics.
- I have an unnatural passion for clicky keyboards... (shameless plug: /r/MechanicalKeyboards)
- I play Magic The Gathering on a casual level, currently piloting a modern UW Control deck.